International Trade Fair for Home and Contract Textiles
Heimtextil is the biggest international trade fair for home and contract textiles, and will next be held in Frankfurt am Main. The first trade fair of the year for its sector, it is a climate and trend barometer for the new business year.
Heimtextil is the industry’s most important global event for interior textiles, interior design and interior trends. With its new products and trends, it kicks off the upcoming season and gives important impulses to both exhibiting companies as professional visitors from all over the world.
Why Heimtextil is exactly the right place for you
Heimtextil is the season opener for new trends and textile innovations.
Here, you can find everything in one place: interior textiles, interior design and interior trends.
Nowhere else can you meet so many international trade visitors and decision-makers searching for the patterns, colors and trends of the season.
In addition to highly promising newcomers, you can meet many well-known top players.
What you can expect at Heimtextil
1. The industry meeting place: Retailers, wholesalers, designers, furniture and bedding stores, interior decorators, interior architects, architects, hotel outfitters and many other decision-makers come to Heimtextil every year in January.
2. Here you’ll find what you’re looking for: From decorative and furniture fabrics to textiles for the bedroom, bathroom and table, wallpaper and sun protection systems.
3. Discover the future: In the new Heimtextil Trend Space you’ll find new trends.
4. Clear organization: With our new concept, we once again underline our position as the largest event in the industry. Exhibitor directories and a clear navigation system provide reliable guidance.
5. Big names and start-ups: In addition to big-name exhibitors, you can discover plenty of promising newcomers.
6.An outstanding program of events: Meet existing customers and new business partners during the day at the fair or in the evening at various after-hours events. Numerous lectures and high-caliber tours tell you what’s going on in the industry and offer important inspiration.
- Textile Design & Textile Technology
- Wall Decoration
- Decorative & Furniture Fabrics
- Window & Interior Decoration
- Beautiful Living (Brands & Private Label)
- Smart Bedding
- Bed & Bath Fashion